Sound Healing for Two - Couples, Partners and FriendsSacred Sound Experiences performed by Carolyn Vinup of Gateways to Brilliance
Experience Sound Healing for 2 – Couples, Partners and Friends
If you are looking for a mindful gift for Mother’s Day, give the gift of rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. It also makes a great birthday or anniversary gift.
Sound sessions also make an incredibly thoughtful gift for individuals and couples alike.
Who Experiences Sound Healing for 2?
- Couples & Partners
- Spiritual Connections
- Girlfriends Celebrating Birthdays
- Special Occasions
- As a Memorable and Unique Gift Idea for those you love!
Special Pricing: $250.00 (reg. $300.00) SAVE $50 off session price
Best Birthday Gift Ever
“What a fantastic decision to enjoy a Sound Healing session with Carolyn to celebrate my dearest friend’s birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! We not only had fun, but it was a remarkable experience – memorable, meaningful, fun & relaxing. Experiential activities are typically something I gravitate towards, and I have tried many different modalities. But this was like nothing
I’ve ever witnessed – words can’t adequately describe it!
It tapped into all 5 senses – sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. The overall ambience was charming, stunningly beautiful, lending to a peaceful, soothing experience. There was so much care & attention to detail. We left feeling so special and nurtured. I can still tap into that relaxed feeling many days
after our session!
Honestly, as I recall it, my body relaxes, and a smile comes to my face as if I were still there. I am deeply grateful that Carolyn shares her special talents with others – it was a pleasure, and I would love to share this experience with others!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sound Healing?
Everything is energy. Everything is connected. Everything makes a sound. We are all unique vibratory beings.
Sound healing uses vibrations to help you reach a meditative state of relaxation. These
vibrational sound tools such as music, voice, chanting, crystal singing bowls, gongs, Tibetan
bowls, ting sha’s, tuning forks, drums, harps, didgeridoos, and others, may change your
brainwaves from an active Beta state to a more relaxed meditative brainwave state of Alpha or
Theta. Your brainwaves entrain or synchronize to the healing sounds being played for you.
These vibrational sound tools invite deep states of relaxation, inner peace, calm, healing,
rejuvenation and may create opportunities for expanded states of awareness or as some say
they experienced a journey.
Benefits of Sound Healing
Lowers stress, decreases mood swings, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels,
teaches pain management, and lowers the risk for coronary artery disease and stroke and
Additional Benefits of Sound Healing
Reduces energy blockages, gain clarity and focus, inspires self-discovery and curiosity, creativity can blossom, activates courage and confidence, relationships can improve, intuitive skills expand, invites you to tap into your own internal guidance system, connection to humanity deepens, your love for self and others expands, you become happier and more joyful.
What Happens At A Sound Healing Appointment?
Prior to the Appointment
- Once you schedule your appointment, Carolyn will send you details for your upcoming appointment like day of the week, date and time, address, and parking instructions.
- You will be invited to wear comfortable clothing and not to wear any jewelry.
- You will stay fully clothed when you are lying on the Sound Table (Massage Table).
- You will be invited to the Sacred Sound Chamber.
- It is in the lower level of Carolyn’s home where you will be asked to walk down a flight of stairs.
- There is a private bathroom for you to use prior to your appointment.
Sacred Sound Chamber
- Once inside the Sacred Sound Chamber you will be offered a glass of water or a cup of tea.
- There will be a Consent For Treatment form to sign and a brief check-in conversation.
- Then you will be introduced to the Vibrational Sound Healing Tools that may be used for the appointment.
- Then you will be invited to lay on the Sound Table (Massage Table) where you will be covered in soft blankets and your head can be placed on soft or firm pillows.
- Once you are comfortable, there is a beginning breathing exercise.
- A guided meditation follows next.
- Then the Vibrational Sound Tools will play for you and shower you in healing tones.
- Silence is encouraged after the appointment comes to an end so you can enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the space.
What to expect after a Sound Healing Session?
You will be invited to:
- Drink water to nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
- Spend time outdoors: take a walk, hug a tree, lay on the grass, watch the clouds float by, garden, read a book.
- Take a nap if your body is tired or deeply relaxed.
- Listen to music.
- Stay present, quiet, contemplative, and reflective.
- Have a cup of tea with a friend and share your experience with them.
- Pay attention to any insights, thoughts, aha moments.
- Appreciate your investment in you and your self-care.
- Look at the world with a new sense of renewal and a grateful heart.
- Feel lighter, brighter, and more radiant.