Sound Healing for Two - Couples, Partners and FriendsSacred Sound Experiences performed by Carolyn Vinup of Gateways to Brilliance
Sound Healing for 2 is a great gift idea or self-care experience for friends, family, partners, or anyone you hold dear.
Experience the beauty, tranquility, warmth, and wisdom of the Sacred Sound Chamber.
Sound Healing for 2 is such a fun way to share time with someone you care about. The Sacred Sound Healing Chamber flows with high vibrations that supports your intention for a unique experience. The Crystal Singing Bowls sonic reverberations will help focus your brain waves into a state of entertainment that is deeply relaxing. It will soothe your mind, body, spirit, and soul and you leave feeling like you just experienced an hour long massage!
Special Pricing: $250.00 (reg. $300.00) SAVE $50 off session price
Sessions are approximately 90 minutes.
What you can expect:
Prior to your session, Carolyn will setup the Sacred Sound Chamber uniquely for you. She will be guided to set the healing tables with an energy grid adorned with beautiful scarves, crystals, sacred stones, feathers, flowers, and other special items. The beauty and artful display will nourish your senses. Settle in under the warm blankets and enjoy the journey.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- Invites deep states of relaxation
- Supports the nervous system
- Reduces stress
- Helps improve mindfulness
- Releases your busy mind
- Supports mindfulness
- You may flow into a quiet mediative state
- Some experience expanded states of consciousness
- Instills peace, calm and well-being
- Overall feelings of tranquility and feeling lighter.
Why people buy Sound Healing for 2 as a gift or personal experience:
- Date Night
- Father’s Day
- Shared Friend Experience
- Support for the Grieving
- Mother’s Day
- Self-Care Therapy
- Shared Healing Journey
- Spiritual Adventure
- Valentine’s Day
- Wedding Gift
Best Birthday Gift Ever
“What a fantastic decision to enjoy a Sound Healing session with Carolyn to celebrate my dearest friend’s birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! We not only had fun, but it was a remarkable experience – memorable, meaningful, fun & relaxing. Experiential activities are typically something I gravitate towards, and I have tried many different modalities. But this was like nothing
I’ve ever witnessed – words can’t adequately describe it!
It tapped into all 5 senses – sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. The overall ambience was charming, stunningly beautiful, lending to a peaceful, soothing experience. There was so much care & attention to detail. We left feeling so special and nurtured. I can still tap into that relaxed feeling many days
after our session!
Honestly, as I recall it, my body relaxes, and a smile comes to my face as if I were still there. I am deeply grateful that Carolyn shares her special talents with others – it was a pleasure, and I would love to share this experience with others!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sound Healing?
Everything is energy. Everything is connected. Everything makes a sound. We are all unique vibratory beings.
Sound healing uses vibrations to help you reach a meditative state of relaxation. These
vibrational sound tools such as music, voice, chanting, crystal singing bowls, gongs, Tibetan
bowls, ting sha’s, tuning forks, drums, harps, didgeridoos, and others, may change your
brainwaves from an active Beta state to a more relaxed meditative brainwave state of Alpha or
Theta. Your brainwaves entrain or synchronize to the healing sounds being played for you.
These vibrational sound tools invite deep states of relaxation, inner peace, calm, healing,
rejuvenation and may create opportunities for expanded states of awareness or as some say
they experienced a journey.
Benefits of Sound Healing
Lowers stress, decreases mood swings, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels,
teaches pain management, and lowers the risk for coronary artery disease and stroke and
Additional Benefits of Sound Healing
Reduces energy blockages, gain clarity and focus, inspires self-discovery and curiosity, creativity can blossom, activates courage and confidence, relationships can improve, intuitive skills expand, invites you to tap into your own internal guidance system, connection to humanity deepens, your love for self and others expands, you become happier and more joyful.
What Happens At A Sound Healing Appointment?
Prior to the Appointment
- Once you schedule your appointment, Carolyn will send you details for your upcoming appointment like day of the week, date and time, address, and parking instructions.
- You will be invited to wear comfortable clothing and not to wear any jewelry.
- You will stay fully clothed when you are lying on the Sound Table (Massage Table).
- You will be invited to the Sacred Sound Chamber.
- It is in the lower level of Carolyn’s home where you will be asked to walk down a flight of stairs.
- There is a private bathroom for you to use prior to your appointment.
Sacred Sound Chamber
- Once inside the Sacred Sound Chamber you will be offered a glass of water or a cup of tea.
- There will be a Consent For Treatment form to sign and a brief check-in conversation.
- Then you will be introduced to the Vibrational Sound Healing Tools that may be used for the appointment.
- Then you will be invited to lay on the Sound Table (Massage Table) where you will be covered in soft blankets and your head can be placed on soft or firm pillows.
- Once you are comfortable, there is a beginning breathing exercise.
- A guided meditation follows next.
- Then the Vibrational Sound Tools will play for you and shower you in healing tones.
- Silence is encouraged after the appointment comes to an end so you can enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the space.
What to expect after a Sound Healing Session?
You will be invited to:
- Drink water to nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
- Spend time outdoors: take a walk, hug a tree, lay on the grass, watch the clouds float by, garden, read a book.
- Take a nap if your body is tired or deeply relaxed.
- Listen to music.
- Stay present, quiet, contemplative, and reflective.
- Have a cup of tea with a friend and share your experience with them.
- Pay attention to any insights, thoughts, aha moments.
- Appreciate your investment in you and your self-care.
- Look at the world with a new sense of renewal and a grateful heart.
- Feel lighter, brighter, and more radiant.
Carolyn, I purchased Sound Healing for 2 as a holiday gift. Mark and I decided that we were going to give “experiences” to each other, and my gift to him was Sound Healing for 2. This was our January date. You took such great care of us. I loved how you shared the science of sound with Mark and the Sacred Sound Chamber was so beautiful with the 2 Sound Healing tables set up in the room. Through the vibrations of the Crystal Singing Bowls, they lulled us into deep states of relaxation. I received some powerful insight and aha’s and Mark was so surprised when it was over. He thought we had only been in the room listening to the Sounds of the Crystal Singing Bowls for about 15 minutes. By the time we left, 2 hours had passed. You are truly magical my friend and your love for sharing your gift with Sacred Sound shows.
I was looking for a unique experience to gift my friend Jackie for her birthday. When I
discovered Gateways to Brilliance offerings on Facebook, I needed to learn more. Both Jackie and I are young mothers with very little time for self-care. I thought a sound bath focused on rest, relaxation and rejuvenation might be exactly the experience we had been longing for. The warmth, beauty and calm of the sound chamber was so inviting. We immediately relaxed and drank in the tranquility. At the end of our journey, we were so relaxed, we both felt like we just finished a therapeutic massage. I guess I’d call it a hands-free sound massage. Jackie LOVED IT and so did I!
Carolyn, thank you for such a fun way to share time with my girl friend Sara. We met on a spiritual journey years ago at Mount Shasta and now we select experiences that are spiritual in nature to share with one another. Sound Healing for 2 was one of those shared experiences. Your dedication to creating a beautiful, sacred space, that is comfortable, peaceful, healing and inviting is remarkable. We still share stories of our time together in the Sacred Sound Chamber.
Carolyn, Chuck and I were getting ready to celebrate our anniversary and we wanted to try something new. Sound Healing for 2 was just what we were looking for. The Sacred Sound Chamber was so peaceful. Our experience was in the evening and the glow from the candles was so soothing and relaxing. The guided meditation, the sounds of the Crystal Singing Bowls and your voice was so healing and restorative. This was a unique and wonderful self-care experience.