Frequently Asked QuestionsClick below for the explanations of most of our commonly asked questions
What is Sound?
- The universe is alive with sound
- Sound is creation
- Sound is vibration
- Sound is in a constant state of movement
- If it is in a state of vibration then it is making a sound and sound affects our bodies on all levels-physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- When an organ or body part is healthy, it creates a natural resonant frequency in harmony with the rest of the body.
- When the vibration of a part of the body is out of harmony, we have dis-ease and a different sound pattern is established in the affected part of the body.
- When sound is projected into the dis-eased area, correct harmonic patterns are restored.
What is Sound Healing?
- Is the use of sound to create balance and alignment in the physical body, the energy centers called chakras and /or the Etheric fields. Sound may be applied by an instrument or by the human voice. Sound Healing is a vibrational therapy and can be understood as being energy medicine.
- The basic principle of Sound Healing is that of resonance; that every object is in a state of vibration and therefore creates a sound. This includes all parts of our body, such as our organs, muscles, bones. And if these parts of our body are vibrating at their normal, healthy frequency we call this state “Sound Health”. If a portion of our body begins to vibrate at a frequency or a different sound pattern is established which is not harmonious to us we call this state “disease”.
- Illness is an out of tune behavior of the body.
- It is possible to use sound to project the correct resonant frequencies of that part of the body which is vibrating out of harmony back into the body.
- Is vibrational energy, it is present whether heard or not heard, everything vibrates and therefore emits a sound. Sound is a powerful healing tool.
Sound as a Healing Modality
- The question began to be asked, why do some people heal, and others didn’t using the same methods. Deepak Chopra
- What they began to find is that different people apparently used different frequencies or different sounds to heal the same problem
- The researchers and the Doctor’s began to discover the difference was in the intention
- Intention becomes the energy behind the sound, thought forms are energy
- Mitchell Gaynor: Dr. Oncology in New York, works with sound, visualization and mediation and crystal singing bowls to shift frequency for his clients to aid in their healing process
Many sound therapists think the body’s organs resonant to a certain sound. That may work for 70-80% of the population but what if you’re part of the 20%? We are all unique vibratory beings and our bodies, organs, bones, muscles, may respond to a different sound. The difference lies in INTENTION.
Sound Healing -Is the use of sound to create balance and alignment in the physical body, the energy centers called chakras and /or the Etheric fields. Sound may be applied by an instrument or by the human voice. Sound Healing is a vibrational therapy and can be understood as being energy medicine.
The basic principle of Sound Healing is that of resonance; that every object is in a state of vibration and therefore creates a sound. This includes all parts of our body, such as our organs, muscles, bones. And if these parts of our body are vibrating at their normal, healthy frequency we call this state “Sound Health”. If a portion of our body begins to vibrate at a frequency or a different sound pattern is established which is not harmonious to us we call this state “disease”. Illness is an out of tune behavior of the body. It is possible to use sound to project the correct resonant frequencies of that part of the body which is vibrating out of harmony back into the body.
What is Disease?
- This is the same analysis we can use when discussing the body and being out of ease, out of harmony, out of tune, this becomes dis-ease.
- Out of tune behavior in the body
- What if it was possible to them back their sheet music by projecting the correct resonant frequency to that part of the body and cause it to vibrate back into a state of harmony, back to a state of health?
- This is the basis of using sound as Healing Modality!
What is Healing?
- A state of coming back into balance, wholeness
Why does sound work?
- We are made up of 75% of water and sound creates new forms. Water is also linked to emotions, so humans are emotional beings. All disease or illness is related to emotional issues and they get stuck in our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual planes. When illnesses show up in the physical plane-they are there to get our attention.
History of Sound Research
- Edgar Cayce: predicted that “sound would be the medicine of the future”.
- Hans Jenny: Cymatics: Showed how Sound creates forms
- Demonstrated how various substances such as plastics, liquids and sand would take on different shapes depending upon the frequencies they were subjected to. These experiments showed that sound has the ability to affect and change molecular structure. The human body is composed of over 75% water, so it’s easy to understand how sound can create change in our bodies.
- Dr. Peter Guy Manners a British osteopath: Created an instrument called the Cymatic Instrument. This instrument allowed the direct application of sound into the body for healing and used harmonically related tones that resonated imbalanced parts of the body, restoring their natural frequency. Used sound to heal, correlated harmonic frequencies that are the healthy resonant frequencies of various parts of the body
- Royal Raymond Rife: Successfully eliminated cancer and other diseases using an electronic devise he invented that emitted specific frequencies
- Dr. Hulda Clark: Book: “The Cure for all Diseases and The Cure for all Cancers”, all living creatures have a vibration and she has developed a zapper to shift the frequencies in your body
- Masaru Emoto: Samples of water collected from different areas of the world. He exposed the water to music, words spoken, words typed and taped to the glass containers, photographs and long-distance thought messages.
- Dr. Richard Gerber: The difference between physical matter and Etheric matter is only a difference of frequency
- Dr. Mitchell Gaynor: Physician of Oncology and he integrates music, vocalization, breathing and meditation techniques in his work with critically ill patients
- Jonathan Goldman: Sound pioneer, Sonic Entrainment, Sound Healer and Musician
- Stephen Halpern: Sound Musician and Pioneer –Sound is a carrier wave of Consciousness.
- Renee Brodie: Sound, Color, Crystal Bowl healer pioneer
- Keich Frick: Every cell has its own frequency. When you offer, through technology, a harmonic opportunity to the cell it can choose that frequency and become established to it ideal resonance and become recharged to it normal energy state…When we apply this technology we are affecting the intelligence of each individual cell. Every cell is a hologram for the entire body. This area of cellular resonance is the fundamental aspect of vibrational technology and has been vastly overlooked.
Violin Story -Jonathan Goldman
- Imagine the human body is like a magnificent orchestra.
- Every section of the orchestra is playing together in harmony.
- But what happens if the 2nd violin player loses the sheet music?
- The violin player begins to play out of harmony, out of rhythm, out of tune, by playing the wrong notes.
- Soon the entire string orchestra is sounding off and before long the entire orchestra is sounding off.
- Who would have thought 1 player could create such chaos?
- This is what happens with disease
Sound travels as a wave, a carrier wave of consciousness
- Waves moving slow: Sound is deep
- Waves moving faster: Sound is high
- We hear 16-16,000 cycles per second
- Children 18,000-20,000
- Dolphins 180,000
- Piano 25-4000
It’s free and it can be with you at any time
Faster talking, doing something right now, getting it done, heart beat is faster, working in the physical plane
Alpha: 8-13 hertz or cycles per second. Daydreaming or light meditation, creative visualization, watching TV
There is something called the Schumann resonance and it the resonant frequency of the earth and that is 7.8-8.5. When you are entrained in that rhythm you are connected to Gaia consciousness.
Theta: 4-7 hertz or cycles per second. High states of creativity, Shamanic work, deep states of meditation and sleep, channeling, really slowed down, peaceful place to be
Delta: .5-3 hertz or cycles per second. Deep sleep or unconsciousness, coma, Deep healers work here, Shamans, Trance Channels
I’m eternally grateful for all the time and energy you have put into giving me guidance and support.
I’m truly BLESSED for that. 🙂 Love and Light, Claire